MOVE IT OR LOSE IT..
If its muscle tone you’re lacking and when waving those arms there is a recurring – self wave of skin and flab that has a mind of its own – then it has to be suggested that some small weight strategy may need to take place. Moving our muscles with a little bit more…. Oomph – when exercising, encourages them to become toned and firmer and optimizes a better look. Exercise needs to be safe and effective when using weight/hydraulic driven machines and there are some important strategies to follow.
- You need to make a choice as to whether you will use free weights or machines. There are a lot of types of equipment available and hype with the introduction of new fads, so it is wise to consider what you would like to spend your money and time on first. Home gym, public gym, small to big weights, hydraulics, resistant training, arm weights and so much more. Female only gyms are just a Google away.
- Once you have decided what it is that you will use to improve those muscles then it is time to get started.
- When committed, your first couple of sessions should include enough exercise to exact the type of regime you will use every workout – along with the number of repetitions. ( ie 20 hydraulic reps x bicep- triceps curls. A good example of this is with women’s exercise and a 30 minute workout at Curves. (Female only gym) You need to make sure that is is a safe and clean area where you are to exercise because balance and space help optimize your workout. Getting someone to support and show you how to use machines is important. Maybe go with a friend for motivation. Once you get into a routine it becomes a normal part of life.
- To enhance the ability and improve muscle integrity all over includes a whole body workout. The stamina requires that you use lots of different muscles. When you attend exercise the balance needs to be for an improved output of cardio and large and small muscle building.
- Make an effort to understand the different muscle groups and how your exercise regime will improve them.
- Get an initial weigh and measure along with BMI (Body Mass Index) and Body fat reading so you can track your progress. It does help for you to see some form of progress, however, make sure you are not checking those scales ever day. Once a week or month is sufficient.
- Make it a time for yourself to put health on the top of the priority list. You will find the benefits far out way that sagging look you were trying to pull off for years. It only takes half an hour three to four times a week to see and feel the difference. The outcome far out-ways the current status quo.